HoW DO I Get to the bvi?
The British Virgin Islands (BVIs) are located directly east of Puerto Rico and west of St. Martin.
The main island of Tortola serves the finest catamarans in the Caribbean Sea and is easily accessible from the U.S.A and Europe.
when flying from the U.S.A and Canada
- Fly from Miami direct to Beef Island Tortola. Alternatively, fly to either San Juan, Puerto Rico or St Thomas, USVI
- From San Juan, take a connecting flight to Beef Island Airport
- From St Thomas, take one of the ferries across to the islands of Tortola
- From Beef Island Airport, take a short taxi ride to your catamaran on Tortola
when Flying from the UK
- Board a direct flight from London to Antigua.
- Take a connecting flight to Beef Island Airport, BVI.
- A quick taxi ride will take you across the Queen Elizabeth Bridge to your boat on Tortola.
For more information on flights from the UK, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic operate a scheduled service throughout the week.
when Flying from MAINLAND Europe
- Fly to either St Martin, Puerto Rico, Barbados or Antigua.
- Take a quick connecting flight to Beef Island Airport
- Jump in a taxi from Beef Island Airport to your crewed catamaran on Tortola
Please note that you must have a passport and go through passport control to get to the BVI.